FLIR Spot Thermal Camera
This is a step up from the TG165 for only a few dollars more!
The FLIR TG267 Spot Thermal Camera takes you beyond the limitations of single-spot IR thermometers, allowing you to see the hot and cold spots that can indicate serious issues. FLIR MSX (multi-spectral Dynamic imaging) improves image clarity by embossing visual scene Details on thermal images, providing added context to help you accurately target potential areas of interest. Record images to an SD memory card. With a simple user interface, Bluetooth connectivity, storage for up to 50, 000 images, and rechargeable Li-ion battery, FLIR TG267 is ready to go out of the box.
- Experience the difference you can make with a true 160 × 120 IR pixel imager (19,200 pixels)
- Measure a wide range of temperatures: -25°C to 380°C (-13°F to 716°F)
- Identify the exact area that you’re measuring using the bullseye laser pointer
- Diagnose problems faster with FLIR-patented MSX image enhancement
- Display and capture thermal or visual images with temperature readings
- Compare before-and-after stored images with FLIR Tools® software
- View thermal images in your preferred color palette on the bright 2.4 color LCD screen.
- Included Components - FLIR TG267, wrist strap lanyard, pouch, USB Type-C cable, Type-K Probe and printed documentation
- Battery type: Rechargeable 3.7 V Li-ion battery (included)
- Battery operating time: 5 hrs scanning
- Battery charging time: 4 hrs to 90%
Usually Ships in 2 to 3 weeks